Username or Email Address
Recently a report has been published on the part of UN which says that there are many foreign Mujahideen in Afghanistan alongside the Islamic Emirate and have vast participation in the fighting. These claims are part and parcel of efforts of the Kabul Administration which is bent on boosting foothold of the moribund Kabul regime […]
Recently a report has been published on the part of UN which says that there are many foreign Mujahideen in Afghanistan alongside the Islamic Emirate and have vast participation in the fighting.
These claims are part and parcel of efforts of the Kabul Administration which is bent on boosting foothold of the moribund Kabul regime and prolonging their reign by dent of foreign power. Similarly, America wants to intimidate other countries in order to continue and justify her illegitimate presence in Afghanistan and keep them on their side in the occupation of Afghanistan and divide her financial and soul losses among others and reduce its burden. Furthermore, she has other long-term objectives in the region. For this purpose, the rulers of the Kabul Administration and the invading countries of Afghanistan give distorted information to these experts.
The Islamic Emirate has often reiterated that there is no foreign national in its files and ranks, nor there is any need for them because:
· Arab Mujahideen had come to Afghanistan during Jihad against the Red Army of the former Soviet Union but they returned to their countries following the recent developments and the American occupation. Now they have proper and vast environment of living and activity in Arabic countries.
· If there were foreign supporters with the Islamic Emirate in the fighting, the American or their hirelings of the Kabul Administration would have captured them in a battle in any place or they would have had area in their hands so that the (Americans and the Kabul Administration) would have put them forth as evidence.
· Those people who tried to create problems in the eastern regions of the country under the name of Daesh were rejected by the Afghan nation. They faced failure instead of advancement. A few remnants of them rear up their heads time and again by utilizing the prevalent situation at eastern borders but they are not able to pose any big threat.
· With the help of publication of such news and reports, the Americans want to attribute to others the advancement made by the Islamic Emirate which actually emanate from the freedom-loving and Islamic aspirations of the Afghan nation and is a national uprising and to distract the attention from the legitimate struggle and demands of the Afghan people and to create obstacles in their way.
· Majority of the Afghan nation is with the Islamic Emirate and recruits from among them in the ranks of the Islamic Emirate as per need. There is no need for manpower from others.
· The policy of the Islamic Emirate is neither to use the soil of Afghanistan against any one nor to intervene in the internal affairs of others. Similarly, does not allow others to intervene in its internal affairs.
· The Islamic Emirate has a single military organizational set-up across the country. There is no other parallel set-up, nor there is permission for any such set-up.
The Islamic Emirate calls on the world countries, particularly, on the people of the Western countries not to support the Americans any more due to their mere pretexts nor give ear to such estimates and reports being in contradiction with the ground realities.
The Islamic Emirate, as a responsible entity in the region, reiterates that the current struggle and Jihad in Afghanistan is only aimed at obtaining independence of Afghanistan and forming an Islamic system. It is an uprising which originates from the Islamic faith and the Afghan feeling.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
12/11/1437 Hijri Lunar
25/05/1395 Hijri Solar 07/11/2016 Gregorian
There is no tags
Comments are band.