The following appointments were made based on the order of His Highness the Amir-ul-Momineen.
1. Mawlawi Habibullah Agha, the former chairman of the Ulama Council of Kandahar province, as acting minister of Education.
2. The former acting minister of Education, Sheikh Mawlawi Noorullah Munir, as the head of the Central Directorate of Education.
3. Sheikh Mawlawi Maluk Shah, the former head of the Central Dar Al-Ifta General Directorate, as the head of the Ulama Council of Kandahar province.
4. Moulavi Faizullah Jamal, former Deputy Minister of Policy and Strategy of the Ministry of Interior, as Minister of Security Affairs of the said Ministry.
5. Mawlawi Mohammad Mohsin Hashemi, the former Deputy Minister of Security Affairs of the Ministry of Interior, as the Governor of Panjshir Province.
6. The former governor of Panjshir province Mullah Muhammad Shoaib Akhund as the governor of Logar province.
7. The former governor of Logar province, Mawlawi Inayatullah Shuja, as the deputy governor of the same province.
8. former member of the political office Mawlawi Ziaur Rahman Madani; As the governor of Takhar province.
9. Qari Mohammad Ismail Rasakh, former governor of Takhar province, as the police chief of Jawzjan province.
10. The former police chief of Laghman province Mawlawi Faisal Mukhtar as deputy governor of Nuristan province.
11. Makhdoom Alam as the police chief of Ghazni province.
12. Mawlawi Najibullah Badakhshi as the police chief of Laghman province.
13. The former commander of PD7 of Kandahar city, Mawlawi Noor Al-Baqi Ahmed, as the commissioner of Spin Boldak.