KAPISA, Jan. 22 – The enemy launched fresh operations in Tagab district of Kapisa province apparently against Mujahideen in which the defenseless civilians have suffered greatly at the hands of the joint enemy personnel over the past 19 days, Al-Emarah News said.
Over 100 families have been forced to move out of their homes in the region as a result of the enemy ground and aerial attacks, while a large number of the civilians’ homes and Masjids (Mosques) have been destroyed in the enemy ground operations and airstrikes.
At least 6 civilians including children and women have been martyred, while an additional 13 have suffered injuries so far.
The operations have caused the ordinary civilians heavy losses and are said to be still ongoing.
In several points, Mujahideen have inflicted fatal losses on the enemy during the operation.
Separately, Mujahideen dismantled an enemy post in Nijrab district of Kapisa province on Friday night, taking down 3 Arbakis while leaving 2 more wounded.