February 07, 2023

Exports surpass $1 billion in first 9 months

Exports surpass $1 billion in first 9 months

KABUL, Jan. 10 – The country’s economy has made significant strides, resulting in exports reaching $1 billion and $424 million in the first 9 months of the current solar year 1401,while during the previous administration,these statistics were $434million and $478million in the first 9 months of 1399 and 1400 respectively, said press office of deputy PM for economic affairs of the IEA.

According to statement it is expected that exports may reach $2 billions till the end of the current year.

97% of the product being exported to Pakistan, India, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkey, China, UAE, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and the rest 3% exported to other countries of the world, added the statement.

The statement further says, among the products 63% are fresh furies and dry fruits and the remaining 37% are other products.

Related posts