Esteemed Amir-ul-Momineen (May Allah protect him) approved the Code of Prevention of Land Grabbing and Restitution grabbed lands which consists of four chapters and twenty one provisions.
Apart from this, esteemed Amir-ul-Momineen gave a nine-provision action plan for the commission to prevent land grabbing and hand over usurped lands.
it is the responsibility of the Islamic Emirate to end the awqaf and the occupation of the lands of the state land by the powerful people and hand over the land to its owner.
Amir-ul- Momineen formed the following commission to prevent land grabbing and transfer the usurped lands.
1. Minister of Justice as Chairman of the Commission.
2. Minister of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock as Member Commission.
3. Minister for Urban Development as a member of the Commission.
4. Minister of Labor and Social Affairs as a member of the commission.
5. Attorney General as Member Commission.
Furthermore, in the first section of this order, the said commission is obliged to implement the relevant regulations to return the government, public, and waqf lands and stop the occupation of said lands.
Similarly, in the third section of this decree, along with the said commission, a court consisting of the following persons will be formed to deal with the cases of usurped government and waqf land and decide it in the light of Sharia.
1. Sheikh ul-Hadith Mawlawi Abdul Ghaffar as Head of Special Bench.
2. Qazi Muhammad Sadiq as Qazi.
3. Mufti Muhammad Tahir as Mufti.
4. Mawkawi Siddiqullah Mashal as editor